What Was That!

First up, I dug up this old post from Sec 3 class blog:

ERM: ATTENTION ALL
this is a crap message and should not be treated seriously.

People we have notice that some people in this class are acting emo-ish.
symptoms include:
1) black face(like Justice Bao's)
2) staring
3) acting cool
4) not talking to everyone

we hereby want to urge people
NOT to be so EMO-ISH.. Or we will just have to warm you up.. mahahax xP. you should know who you are.. :DD

Hilarious, like seriously. Warning using soft approach with a tinge of intimidation, which I forgot whether it was successful on improving the situation in class.
Next, RVHS' 2011 GP Prelim Paper 2 is challenging. "Agonising over happiness leads to only bewilderment and frustration, or to banalities - watch less television and smile more at strangers...But rejecting these problems, which might feel liberating, is actually enslavement...Worse, the one who gains command is likely to be the average contemporary, and his solution a weak mixture of contemporary recommendations and anathemas. But who should be faulted for producing such paucity of intellect?" I sincerely salute the author, Michael Foley. What was that? For me, I am led to bewilderment and frustration reading this paragraph. How I wish I could write like this, lol.
Well, we like to do crazy things every once in a while right? Or is this a totally groundless and mindless assumption? I shall head down to NJ to study this Friday! Woohoo~ Please await the grand arrival of me.
Something proved that I am human. I, feel, stress! Woo~ It's like doing practice papers halfway, and the stress feeling emerge out of the blue, like, what was that? It's not as if I am imagining the worst case scenarios or being pessimistic, but suddenly I just feel that I cannot grab that A. Ok, I am not overestimating myself or very confident that aces are within reach, but come on, who don't want an A. Keep cool and don't panic, seriously.

Comments

Popular Posts