A Hello After Hiatus

I believe, like many others, I'm in awe at how JC life is coming to an end pretty soon. No more PE lessons, wouldn't have to wear AJ PE attire anymore, hmm. Still can vividly remember the many complaints about school and life last year. I guess it was just adjustment period and right now, majority of the student body should be mugging their guts out for Prelims/the ultimate A levels. Complaints have ceased, and carefree mentality is slowly fading.
Hmm, actually I wonder if I would miss my JC class? Not too bad la, won't go to the extent of abhorring it. There are some very considerate classmates and unity never fails to be exhibited whenever there is a need to. Will reminisce some of the times with the class from time to time, and definitely not forgetting Harmonica Band, which is indeed a joy booster. Made a couple of good friends there and hopefully can keep in touch, with most of them, cos I do not harbour high hopes keeping in contact with scholars.
Returned to BP on thursday, and seriously miss the school a great deal. The feeling of meeting old classmates is indescribably pleasant. Sadly, no scholars from 09 batch went back. I guess they did not feel a strong sense of bonding to the class and sometimes, while thinking back, I do feel a little apologetic, lol. I realised in JC that scholars are generally very loving, amiable and interesting people, should have interacted more last time. Well, it's all in the past now. I shall not lament too much cos we learn new lessons as we progress in life.
Shall maintain a positive attitude and put in serious hardwork so as not to disappoint myself again like in O levels. I'm sure those who are mugging like they never did, will also reap ideal results. Hope God can bestow some divine blessings for us not to blank out during the paper! ;) Thank you on behalf of everyone :)
No more ideas are flowing into my mind right now, so I shall just stop typing now. Till we meet again!

Comments

Popular Posts