What Brings Joy



A Christmas Carol, in cinemas now.

Watched the above movie yesterday at GV Plaza with Bing Cai, Cindy, and Kai Ting. The movie should start at 1845 and we entered the theatre at 1840. I thought the theatre would have been packed with people and the advertisements were already screening. However, it was not what we expected. Less than 20 people were present in the cinema and we broke out laughing unknowingly. Well, the movie was just officially launched in Singapore cinemas two days ago ma. I can say it's a movie worth the ticket price. Warning to those who are interested to watch the movie but have not done so: If anywhere you anticipate an impending fright, then it's likely to happen, and brace yourself for it. I jumped at one part, and thought "Am I the only silly one who got frightened?" After the movie I realised my dear friends were equally spooked as well :D As to find out what is the "one part" or maybe some others, catch the movie today! Plus, it's three dee~

Actually I could have just give a longer recount of yesterday, and only about yesterday. However, I think that above paragraph should suffice. I did not want to mix two irrelevant topics in a single post, but I have decided to do it.

I was reading Mr Seow's blog. Should I address him "Yongli"? He told us not to call him "mister" already. Aye...he has not updated for at least half a year and I wonder if he'll talk about his Venice trip? Anyway, I spent quite a lot of time there, reading about his Melbourne and Taipei trips. For the former, I only read parts one and the last. Maybe I will return someday to finish reading the rest. But for the latter, I read everything. I guess the biggest reason is because I am mad about going to Taiwan. Cool~he made those two trips by himself. A very independent traveller, I must say. Though his friend gave him some recommendations, but ultimately, which places to visit, or information of attractions etc, he have to figure them out himself. I reckon he has done a lot of homework beforehand...

I must also say that he's an adventurer ar... Like renting a car to drive on the unfamiliar roads of Melbourne and having his own "Initial D" experience, and travelling to ulu parts of Taiwan. (Attracted by the beautiful scenery ar) Shiok...but for me, I think I won't be able to take it or handle solo travelling. Last but not least, I hope I can make my trip this holidays!!! Firstly, to escape from Singapore, and secondly, to achieve that sense of fulfillment. Even if can't make it now, next year. I can't stand for more than a year.

Comments

Popular Posts