Ultra late replies to tags:
Aggy: Not bad eh? I got from Denise's blog actually. She changed URL around 3 times already man. Oh don't ask why I go, hop hop only.
Zacc: Hah, nice, ok thank you~~ Me? Random songs la, can be English or Chinese, depends on mood. My singing sucks, that's why do in toilet. Lol, if you just took time to read, you will surely spot it. Do you have a blog btw?
Fengyu: O.o I like your reply to my post. Lol, I understand. If gay then still desperately woo girl meh? Haha!
Alien/guangliang_lover: Oh no, don't use this style. So insane, like ELXH. June holidays? Not bad. I like Youth Day holiday. Even a day can be great for me.
Jiro_lover: Why purposely change le? Mad mad. Especially Friday, sounded so pathetic...
Jason: Half. Do fun fun only, and only when nobody's at home. Lol, you never see with your own eyes ma.
Brandon: WOW. Nice and surprised to see you. Ha, sure. Play play like that quite fun, and can BOND. Whee, I sound gay :D

Comments

Popular Posts