After ages, the ice age, stone age, bronze age, iron age...I have decided to do Yanping's quiz! How great is that? :D
Type in 16 people's name you can think of now(randomly). Don't read the questions until you've type in all the names of the 16 people. At the end, choose 5 people to do it.
1)Brandon
2)Yanping
3)Jason Tan
4)Cindy
5)Ang Jason
6)Kai Ting
7)Eunice Leong
8)Jia Min
9)Agnes
10)Feng Yu
11)Xin Ni
12)Yongxiang
13)Cass
14)Chun Kit
15)Yi Jie
16)Alfred

How do you meet 14? (Chun Kit)
--Primary school but became friends in P5 as we were in the same class :D

-What would you do if you had never meet 1 ? (Brandon)
--Hmm, I change the phrasing of this question alright? What would have been the outcome if I had never meet 1? I would miss out many great things in life. Haha...

-What if 9 and 15 dated? (Agnes and Yi Jie)
--Oh shit! This will never happen lah!

-Will 10 and 16 date? (Fengyu and Alfred)
--Whoa, got 2 pairs of the same gender! I am sure they won't...

-Describe number 3. (Jason Tan)
--Likes football, sometimes a bit ego, a good joker :D

-Describe number 7. (Eunice Leong)
--eccentric, sarcastic, BUT smart (there, give you one good thing la)

-Do you know any of 12's family? (Yong Xiang)
--Nope...

-What would you do if 6 say he/she like you? (Kai Ting)
--She must be playing 'Truth or Dare' with others and got the 'Dare' bah...

-Who is 8 going out with? (Jiamin)
--Whoa, so vague, never specify the time. Should be her Nanyang gang bah! : )

-When is the last time you last talked to 13 ? (Cass)
--Today? Merely said 'hello'...haha

-Who is 2's favourite singer ? (Yan Ping)
--I think, there is no specific ones? If I am wrong then correct me ar~

-Would you ever date 4 ? (Cindy)
--For outings, yes, for relationship, we are good friends :D

-Would you ever date 11? (Xin Ni)
--I will wait for her to date me instead bah. Haha...

-Is 14 single? (Chun Kit)
--As far as I know, yes...

-Would you ever be in a relationship with 1? (Brandon)
--Yeah, we have a friendship, not sure how deep though. Haha, Yan Ping...

-What is the school 9 is studying in ? (Agnes)
--Bukit Panjang Govt High!

-Where does 5 live ? (Ang Jason)
--Senja Road!

-What is your favourite thing about 15? (Yi Jie)
--Hmm...good listener and a nice person to chat with.

-Have you ever seen 5 naked? (Ang Jason)
--Half naked. WAHAHA O.o sounds like a pervert

-Have you ever admired 8? (Jiamin)
--Yeah, she is a clever girl!

Thanks for tagging me for the quiz, Yan Ping.
Phew, so, the end, and tomorrow's NAPFA and BIO SPA. Haiz, just now during NCC training kept practising standing broad jump. Gosh, it sucked. It has never been a problem to me T.T Secondly, hope I will not fail shuttle run.
Hmm, wonder how has school life been nowadays? Honestly, you would never deprive me, coz I am a lonely person to start with. There are times I wanted to talk to you, but I just don't know how to go up to you. Sometimes you do come and find me, but sometimes, I feel so empty. Yeah, you are right, people normally find faults in others but not in themselves. I know what you had done, those jokes, going to the library together, going to your house...have all been great to me, coz I've never done so much with a friend before : )

Comments

Popular Posts