Isn't this amazing? Yeah, your eyes aren't playing tricks on you, here comes a new post!
Ironically, I have actually been inspired by someone I don't like to post. Well, I didn't know why I want to go to her blog anyway, but she makes me think about my sec school life. Btw, I did have the intention to say this for public speaking.
Hmm, let me start with the girl. We were once Home Econs partners and joked quite a bit, and going to her house to help prepare the food for Care n Share etc. But of course there came a drastic change and I don't understand what unhappiness she sees in me and many others. Well, maybe that's destiny and how things are supposed to be.
Sec one, I missed my primary school a lot, like how I missed P4 when I was in P5. I wrote this in my journal, saying how P4 life was so much better and my teacher chided me. Maybe she thought that my attitude was undesirable and was trying to help me. Hmm, I noticed my dear pri school friend was ogling at someone during the Campfire preparation. When she revealed that she liked someone, I immediately figured out who it was, and of course, I was right. Ho, what an interesting past to rake up. I hated a group of people then, but now, of course not. I first interacted with Yanping in the drama course. I found her a lively and helpful person, and maybe that's what makes me talk to her more often, perhaps? The first project I did with my good friend, Ang Jason, was CME, and for subsequent ones, the two of us did it with Cindy and Kaiting, and they bonded us together. I believe everyone group of cliques has their own memorable memories.
By some strange twist of fate, I actually became friends with the person I hated. Though we were of course not very close, but surprisingly, we also did things like taking pictures together and going for lunch together. I remember he said he thought I was a nice person. Wow, a compliment man... Later, we became closer, and actually became my best friend today.
So, I've made quite a number of good friends in Sec school. I wonder what would it have been been, not knowing the people who had become my good friends now... Yeah, so thanks everyone, and my best friend, though we might quarrel or maybe sometimes can be stranger-like, I will be faithful.

Comments

Popular Posts