Hey man...
Seriously very lazy to post. Besides, many negative things happen in my life. Flopped Physics SPA, drew the graph wrongly. How marvellous. And I left my calculator in the lab, I think. BUt nobody saw it and brought it back to me. Looks like I am destined to lose it.
Hmm, Valentine's Day today. Well, I have no valentine, stayed at home all day, only went out to buy lunch and for tuition. Thanks for the gifts contributed by Brina, Eunice, Xue Yun, Yan Ping, Alfred, Jessica, Li Ning, Cass. Sorry if miss out anybody. Although not all will come here and see I thank them but still have to acknowledge right? Heaven knows. Thanks Frederika too, my secret valentine. Don't think it's very secretive hor? Haha. Oh sharks, I realised there is a 'Movie marathon' on Channel U tonight. I am going to watch some after this. Suddenly remember. Ha, I guess that's all for this post. I also don't know when will be the next time I will post again. but thank you all taggers! You are appreciated!
Sentimental songs makes me so nostalgic.

Replies!
Cass: Hey! Long time no see! Must tag more often, don't keep silent! Eh, actually if I don't post also nothing to tag about hor?
Alien: Thanks, thanks, yeah I know you tag a lot! Yay! How was your Valentine's Day spent? I suddenly remember that I forgot to write 'Happy Total Defence' on Isabella's card. OMG, random.
db: Whee~new visitor!!!! Haha, maybe he too pro until it seems fake, hmm, anyway, feel free to leave comments lo : )
Xinni: Hello! 3rd time only?! Haiz, why Harrison take over your place man... Sian
Brandon: Hey man. There was a long period of time when you 'disappeared' from tagboards ar...See, Cindy says hello, coz she thinks it's a surprise, haha. Posted liao, but very short. Longer next time bah : ) Thanks for tagging! Privilege for me, haha.
Aggy: Now I reply you in the post, yay. Rejoice! Valentine's Day is just a normal day for me...Haha XD
Yanping: You're welcome~ Frederika says it's cute too, in her blog, makes me feel so good. But not that exaggerating, doesn't cost a lot, someone's costs more than mine. Hoho!!!

Comments

Popular Posts