Wow, I think I am going to be only posting twice in February, or will I post tomorrow about the sandcastle building experience, making it thrice? Haha, frankly speaking, I am not really enthusiastic regarding tomorrow's activity, hope will have fun ba...
Got back 3 papers. English sucked!!! Geog and SS are satisfying though. Flopped English and Add Maths this time round. And these are the two subjects that I have tuition for. Heck, no tuition = better results? Hope the others can ace man...Haha, am I speaking the elusive and impossible? After Common Test is certainly great...Hope I can go out with friends sometime...
Fewer quarrels now, which is great, of course. Haha. I know life isn't a bed of roses but hope better days can continue to sustain though sometimes I can be lack of confidence :X Ha, that's all. Nothing's flowing into my mind.
Oh ya, something to add. Suddenly remember when I wanted to reply YongXiang. In primary school after exams when we shift back our tables, I would say "Happy reunion" to the people around me. Now, I don't have the feeling anymore. Lol. Primary school days were great. 4 subjects only! Pri school students shouldn't be stressed. Sec 2 was awesome too. Never forget.

Replies
Alien: Yay, almost half a month is gone then I post again. Hoho. Hope I can get many aces! You ar, must score straight ace too!
Eunice: Lol, actually this tag so long ago le, now I don't know how to reply. Lol. Next time I shall dedicate too. Whoo~
Jiamin: Ha, so unexpected meh? Maybe I have been influenced :D And my friend has helped to reply : ) Hmm, this time never see you online le wor.
Brandon: Yeah, thanks for the recommendation wor. But I will chane it soon le..remember the piano piece? :D And don't be so discouraged to do things eh, enjoy your life :D
YongXiang: I realised I haven't been tagging you for a long time...

Comments

Popular Posts