Finally here to update! Long time no see. Common Tests are over, and not very satisfied with them. Although there have been improvements for some subjects, especially the one which I owed to tuition, there are also others which are a great disappointment instead. Thus overall = not excellent. End of year examinations will be our last chance to create a beautiful ending to Sec 3's academic. Tomorrow is Teacher's Day already, I must thank my teachers for their guidance and enlightenment! Miss Lim is one of the teachers I like after Mrs Lim (my Pri 6 form teacher) and Miss Goh. Giving her a gift is without question. Not going back primary school le. The principal has changed and my form teacher had left. Often go back also not much of interaction. Well, next time if fate permits then we'll meet again bah. Haha.
Oh ya, and remember what happened last week? It was the closing ceremony of the Beijing Olympics! Did you catch it?? If not, that's a bummer, coz you have to wait for another 4 years man... I will definitely miss it. Gymnastics will surely spur me on in a way... London 2012, say long, not long, say short, not short, but I should be in NS le bah? Unless I go uni...lol, wait for the time to come and see bah.
This Sunday going for fund raising. Then in the evening will prepare to proceed to NCC HQ, where we will be spending the night. Early in the morning will set off to Endau Rompin, Malaysia. Will be returning on Wednesday, the I shall talk about the activities there, provided I mange to return, of course. After replying to tags, shall post some pictures of the closing ceremony of the Beijing Olympics!

Replies to tags
Aggy: Yea, it's a nice movie. Has entertainment, and at the same time, teaches us something.
Alien: Hey, thanks for tagging so often ar. Common tests over le, if not very pleased this time, then need to jiayou le. Haha, our dear friend should be okay soon.
Qiqi: Long time no see huh? Haiz, gonna miss the Olympics. Looks liek Phelps has lot of fans. (not the electronic device that creates wind)
THEbrandon: Finally post le. Don't be so worked up le huh? Listen to Cindy and Hazel...
Swee Yee: Haha, promted for the 2nd time. Shall see your blog soon, dude!
Naomi: I find that you are so good at speaking. Thanks for your words, I will remember them de :D
Frederika: Haha, yea, that will be the last chance le.
Fara: Haha, I broke the promise :X Haha, I remembered something. The tagline for Scary Movie is "No mercy. No shame. No sequel." And the one for Scary Movie 2 is "We lied."
Eunice: Haha, can go internet search de mah. Updated! Feels good that people are looking forward to new posts.
Hayzell: Okay, a new blog to hop!

Comments

Popular Posts