Cheering Competition Finals is tomorrow. As mentioned earlier, there is indeed lack of practice bah, but we will not experience the same 'stoning' situation like in 101'2006 bah, will we? Well, the main point is to have fun bah, just do our best?
Today, SS timed practice. Oh, what the, so bloody rush man, must learn to think and write fast le. English test, practically lifted from the book itself, should ahve revised. Now minus 2 marks le, well, never mind. No use crying over spilled milk.
This world truly have many kinds of people. Bad relationships with others are inevitable. Forgiving and forgetting is not something that is easily done when said. Sometimes when you are feeling so helpless, its better to let nature takes its course, its not as if I had not tried taking the first step to resolve the problem before. This world ain't perfect; how true, I would always bear that in mind. Yes, and that includes myself too, I am not that thick-skinned, I know it. Many always like to mix with fun people, and most of the time, I am not very enthu. Soccer, don't play, alright, it's my fault, for I am wasting 1 space in the team. The ball come, yes I should try to catch it. People can use their body to stop it, why can't I right? Sorry for all the things, But how true again that people often seem insensitive.

Replies to tags
Qiuwen: Ha okay, thanks for your advice! Schoold's indeed stressful.
Fara: Yea...actually weekends are used to catch up on more sleep but I always sleep late, thinking that is a nice time to watch TV programmes instead. Lol.
dRe-jo: Haha, thanks...but don't know will win mah...
THEbrandon: Hey friend, just enjoy yourself as much as you can, since the perforamce is a must, alright? Yea, last time indeed is much much better, but we all have to move on, and stress is an unavoidable thing la. Next time we may even miss sec school days :D
Cass: Yes, I regretted not learning piano when I was younger T.T
Susu: Hey yo susu! Wow such a surprise, thanks for tagging!
Swee Yee: We just try our best bah. Get into finals is actually good le right, and this time is really rush. (does not mean I don't want to win)

Comments

Popular Posts