Yo, Happy Teachers' Day! Alright, it is confimed that the event is 'Food Delight'...Laugh out Loud. We had a fun time in the class, playing... 'Double Whacko'. Phew, we were not defeated. Muahahaha. I ate sushi and brownies at the Food Delight (Yummy), and then we spent 1 hour talking and...took a photo.

I went back to my primary school. I met my ex education rival- Wynne the Pooh. We had a GOOD talk. Our form teacher had left, and there was only our Chinese teacher. Renxian had bought a cake for her, and somewhat not appreciated. (not by the teacher) He seemed 'heart-brokened'. -.- Our teacher cut the cake and gave us words of blessings after each slice. It was...nice. Boo, not many people wish to go back nowadays, next year see bah...but I think will be the same result

Comments

Popular Posts