Yippee! The orals ended today. All was well, except that I screwed it up in the Chinese conversation. I wonder if the teacher listened to me...kept giving gestures and talking to someone behind me...how on Earth is he going to grade me?? OMG, wadever, the English was quite okay, glad I went to the 'correct' teacher ^.^ Only one thing hilarious thing happened, I greeted 'Good morning'...lol. Well, the sky was somewhat dark (it just rained), maybe it can be morning...(lame, still finding excuses -.-)

Tomorrow is the Teachers' Day Celebrations. There is going to be a a food...(oops, I dunno what it is!!!) anyway we are going to eat at the canteen with a lot of food. The clean-up crew, I am the only boys I guess, unless you don't classify me as one...so pathetic. Come on, it's such a bummer, show some care! And very little people chose to be in the clean-up crew too...sad. I think I will visit my primary school, don't know if the principal allows. Haiz, this is the problem ex-students commonly face. Well, that's all for now, bye!

Comments

Popular Posts