Happy 54th Birthday Singapore

Here's one of my favourite NDP Songs. This year is its 20th anniversary - a song from the last century. Wow, this sounds so old.



Went KTV today but didn't sing any NDP songs because the rest were all Malaysians. Anyway I'm still single af because people just love to ignore me for whatever reason/I don't feel the connection with those that like me. Should stop trying so hard - it's tiring. But hey, it was satisfying resorting to shopping therapy.

Has been a week since I started on a new role at work. Liking it so far - something that can greatly expand my knowledge and allows me do some writing. Mentor kind of lacks patience and expresses disapproval if I make mistakes when he's in a bad mood which stresses me out. But he teaches well and overall I still feel fortunate to be under his tutelage.

Love this long weekend. Concert tomorrow, whee~

Comments

Popular Posts