Last Week of Y2S1

Shall not mention that group of people anymore. Everything might have ended with lots of misunderstandings and unspoken words but so be it. Not that I didn't try. Somehow, Adele's "Hello" released just nice to describe this predicament. I'll trudge on. Academia is the focus. It's a life lesson, a very expensive one, but still, it taught me something - that some people are just not worth it. "Don't lose your true North."



A song to empower myself :) Good song, despite a dumb MV. Haha...
It was a good time spent with Jia Min, talking at BPP Macs for 2.5 hours till 1am, driving Yi Jie to Tanjong Pagar for some raved tempura, and running an errand with Wai Hou. Though my true friends are everywhere else other than Applied Math in NUS, I know I can always count on them. This post will probably be the one and only in November. Next one about YEP to Cambodia.

Comments

Popular Posts