Nua~ So Very Nua~

Haven't been productive since yesterday. Just feel like lazing and doing stuff other than schoolwork, later grades suffer then feel remorseful - vicious cycle at its best. Think there's makeup lesson for CS today, but I can't even be bothered to check it out. Fucked up...
I learnt that the service learning project that we'll be embarking on in Dec, is not called OCIP but YEP - Youth Expedition Project. For the former, it's more of a one-off humanitarian work. The latter focuses more on the long term - the tradition continues albeit by a different group of people perhaps. There is also a pre-expedition workshop and a post-expedition CIP, and more planning has to be done on our part. As of now, I'm uncertain if it will turn out enjoyable because sometimes people talk so much during meetings then they don't read the group conversation. Whatever, shouldn't burden myself with this kind of unnecessary worry.
Achievement unlocked by driving to Pasir Ris from Bukit Panjang and back. I'm a reckless driver, swerved here swerved there. For the return trip I even forgot to on the headlights. But kind souls tried signaling to me. At first one motorcyclist did a gesture, which I didn't get, then a taxi driver honked and looked at me. Was I supposed to read his mind? A second taxi driver pointed at the front of the car, then I got it. First journey >10km turned out to be such a joke. It will get better though. Had prata and murtabak at Mahamoodiya, then went to Changi Boardwalk to chill. Reached home at 4am. Like a shiok only.
There is something negative to say about each political party. Members of different parties say or do something stupid at some point of time. But the decision has been made and we'll see how things turn out.
And what's with the new iPad pro? Looks like a damn imitation of the Microsoft Surface. I've seen two street surveys, one letting people try out the android OS, lying to them that it's the new iOS, and two, letting people try out the 1st generation of iPhone, lying to them that it's the new iPhone 6S. Feedback were good. In a stupid way. Even Ikea Singapore made a parody of the iPhone 6 when it was released last year. Just saying.

Comments

Popular Posts