Risings

The murderous heat these days makes me want to stay in an air-conditioned room all day. Despite this, I am still sleeping with fan. Been doing so since I was six. All the years in an attempt to save energy, how noble. I can step out of the shower, return to bunk, expend the amount of energy needed to read a book, and start perspiring. How ridiculous.
It's also time to rein my expenditure. This week alone, I spent a rounded up amount of $135 over 3 days on food alone. Spendthrift max. I'm gonna eat myself poor... Shall skip both nights out this coming week, and maybe stay at home next Saturday. It's time to give my wallet a break. Yesterday there was a Marvel superheroes garment sale at Plaza Singapura. I saw this super nice superman polo tee at $29. What a bargain! But the remaining stocks of my size had some flaws in one way or another...utter disappointment :( maybe it was a sign.
Anyway the meet-ups I had last week, were all enjoyable. Like the one with Yuequan, quality talk. Learnt something more about alcoholic drinks and their nomenclature. Had a glass of wine, though not tipsy, my face and neck turned a little red already :(

Comments

Popular Posts