Soon It Will Be Over

Finally bothering to type a new post. It feels like yesterday when I published a new post, but so many days have lapsed. Officially a combat medic now in an unearthly place. More rigid and restrictive than ever, and I don't know why. 2 weeks down, 4 more weeks to go. Then, things would most likely turn for the better. Trying hard not to think about ORD because there is a long way to go, but no words can describe my burning desire to buzz off from army.
I heard that university life is damn hectic and pressurizing. Numerous deadlines to meet, the sense of competitiveness, plus a load of other reasons that I have yet to discover. However, when I passed by NUS that day, I suddenly looked forward to attending school. I would rather be a student, at least I am a civilian for the moment. And after enlistment, I saw the importance of education. Well, not that it never occurred to me before, but the notion became stronger.
Still in search of good food over the island. I think this is currently one of the things that keeps me happy. It serves as a reminder that there are many places that I have yet to step foot on, many food that I have yet to fletcherize, and many sights that I have yet to marvel at. The civilian bounty will be a fuel to keep me going and press on in military. I think I am somewhat insane. Anyway, going for dinner with friends later. I love it. Hope the meal would be a splendid one and that we would have enough topics to keep us engaged throughout. Lol. On a last note, public holidays rock. Next up, Deepavali. That will be one week before field camp, one of the most dreaded shit of all. I have nothing much to update anymore. Complaints cannot be typed so explicitly because I am under watchful eyes. How I wish I can return to primary or secondary school days, days that were carefree and happening. I love BP for its wide spectrum of events. Bazaar, Cheering Competition, OBS and etc. Must look forward though. I believe we still can have fun days as uni students or working adults.

Comments

Popular Posts