Before Hell

Have not been updating because my spirits have been low since the release of the A level results. Well, I only have myself to blame. Wonder if I can get into Science. Anyway, I am at the OAM's mercy now. Reality slapped me hard. It's hard to get on with life after a blow. I need something hopeful, a panacea, a path for me to live life without brooding over university.
1 week 1 day left to enlistment for NS. It is going to be a tough period, but I will survive. It is probably more challenging for me to tide over BMT due to my poor fitness, but I think I will do well in something. This holidays has been, quite satisfactory. Although I gave up the Taiwan trip, but it's ok. Anyway, I thought by doing this, it can maybe show that I regretted not trying hard enough and something good may come my way in exchange for the sacrifice. But, what a joke...naive thinking.
I got the chance to meet up with various friends. Exercised with Wen Xi and Yan Ping, farewell dinner with Min Qi, Qiao Zhen, Xin Lu and Zi An, attended Jason's POP with Brina and Eunice, meal with Chin Foong, lunch with Velda, great catch-up and Cindy and Kai Ting, welcome back meet-up with Min Qi, Qiao Zhen and Zi An, treating Daniel to dinner with Qiu Wen and Swee Ling, breakfast with Ang Jason, and dinner with Kai Ling. It's good to have meeting scattered over the holiday period, because going out on consecutive days makes me lethargic and aches my heart (due to huge expenditure on a short span of time), and staying home for too long makes me bored and mentally sick. Till we see each other again, friends.
I wonder who I will meet in BMT, because so many I know have already finished. Haha, surprises... Might update when I get the chance to book out. Is it normal to get tired of a friend after sometime? If the friend don't know anything about giving, lacks initiative, sincerity and generosity, occasionally spew some prickly remarks, don't know anything about encouragement and praise, and can be a little egocentric and haughty at times...not too good huh? Geez, stop complaining. It's better to have a clear mind and clear eyes, and take a good look at those people who you should spend more time or give more to, every once in a while.
Alright, that's all. My mind is rather blank now so, adieu~

Comments

Popular Posts