Adieu, 2011

Left than half a day left before Singapore ushers in the new year. I'm...kind of depressed. Not that I am not anticipating 2012, but because today, new year's eve, is spent at home. Still deciding whether to meet up with a friend later on for dinner. I am not that introverted right, at least I have the yearning to go out. Wanted to watched Sherlock Holmes 2 with the gang, but one of them watched, another is sick, and another wants to cut back on spending (movie ticket on weekend) and sort of want to laze at home. Well, I really hope I can watch it soon. After Sherlock Holmes 1, I believed that there will be a sequel, and sure enough it did. Do not want to have regrets on small matters like this. Like last year, wanted to watch Toy Story 3, but forgot whether the response wasn't overwhelming, or because at least 2 have watched, or unable to find common free slot. Well, so how? Try to make more friends with the same interests as you ba, so that you can have back-up plans and not get disappointed.
I don't really know what to type, but I want to have a post on the last day of 2011, and don't want to make it too slip-shot and contentless. Maybe I shall summarize the movies I have watched in cinemas this year, albeit not an impressive list, so readers who have a much longer list than me, please try to suppress your laughter and don't mock at me ok? Haha... Here goes: I Love Hong Kong (2011), Yogi Bear (watched these 2 in Malaysia), Rango, Kung Fu Panda 2, Puss in Boots, You are the Apple of My Eye, Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked. Eh I think that's all. Sad.
Anyway, I submitted 2 resumes yesterday. Should there be any responses, probably next year already. My current definition of failure is jobless :/ Gotta get a job real soon!
For Taiwan trip, my sister is unable to go with me due to a problem which we (my sister, my mum, and I) never thought of. Like giving me an apple of Sodom. Right now contemplating whether to go with my mum or not... Will update about this again. New year resolutions...haha. No, shall not state any new year resolutions. More often than not, they fail. Someone must be wishing for everyone's resolutions to fail, that's why. Ok crap. Cooping yourself at home leads to boredom which induces a psychological effect leading to insanity. Hope my prayers are heard though.
Yup, that's all for now. I don't think the world will end in 2012 :)

Comments

Popular Posts