Lifeless

Gawd, I'm so dead...
Have not even completed revision for one topic of one subject. I seriously waste a lot of time, and I can't diagnose my problem.
But my condition is: I don't know what I really want. I think of achieving something but I have no drive. I feel lost almost constantly. I wonder why is life worth living. I feel headaches but there don't seem to be any headaches. I might be hallucinating. I feel like a loser. I think I will retain if I continue this way but I don't want to retain. I wonder what will become of me ten years later. I wonder when will I come back to life again.
It will definitely be hard to find a prescription. Or maybe...it isn't that hard after all? Just that, pleasant things don't seem to sprout out yet. I think.
Oh damn, what's wrong with this freaking attitude. Emo ttm. Pessimistic ttm. Zombie-like ttm.

Comments

Popular Posts