A Revival

Yo world, you are seeing a new post here! Is this a miracle or what? Such a long time never post, I got a feeling that my blogging skills have turned very rusty. i.e to say, this post is not going to be very long yea?
It's June already... Is it fast? I don't know....wait till I successfully clear J1. The thought of retaining scares me. Imagine repeating the year, what a waste of time, youth, and life. Guys in Singapore already have 2 years gone in the army, can't afford to waste extra time! But I'm still slacking...how?! Sian, I really don't want failed common tests to be my wake up call. A bit the late. Well, tomorrow I shall try to do something more constructive.
So many people around me are flying. As in they take the plane. Sichuan, Yunnan, California, Canada, Beijing, Hong Kong, Slovakia... Make me so green with envy :( I wanna fly too, but wonder when will be the next time. After A levels, I seriously hope. To Australia! Haha.
Oh yes, I wanna watch 2 movies too: Pan's Labyrinth and Ratatouille. Yeah both are not recent ones, but they seem nice. Aiya, don't know how to get the chance la. Usually I want to do something, but in the end normally fail. I tried watching Ratatouille on a website, but it's ultra slow la. Take light years to load.
Er, is there anything more to say? Oh. PW... PW sucks. Seems so difficult to get an A... hopefully it doesn't turn out to be some crappy letter. And Chinese, JunWei you better score an A and nothing else. Buona fortuna.
Say "Happy Holidays" to a JC student and you are rather lame.
Just say "Cherish the time to mug! And to take a break."

Replies
Brandon: Haha... I guess not many blogs are active now right?
Alien: Hey thanks for the constant encouragement and tags!
Jiamin: Heh, I know, I lost the drive to post anything T.T School sucks....especially my school. If I say I have not adpated yet, I think it's a very big excuse... But thankfully there are nice friends around. Thanks and jiayou too ok!
Yongxiang: O.o surprised man... My English has always been cheem ma, no? XD When I more agitated I am better than normal. Nah, someone with the intention to steal will not return. Never mind about the lost GC already, and IC also made new one liao.

Comments

Popular Posts