A Truly Terrible School Day

Today. Sucks. Totally.
I know I have not been blogging for a very very long time. Basically, I feel that nothing happy in life is worth documenting about. Today is an ultra memorable day in AJC. Someone. Stole. My. Wallet. And. My. GC.
Idiot thief with no proper upbringing. A nincompoop that is the bane of the society. Living on this earth equates to wasting the earth's resources. A trash that resorts to unscrupulous and underhand means to pilfer because he is a good-for-nothing and without the ability to get anything himself. Dear thief, you should just DIE. Vacuous bird-brained moron. So totally incorrigible that you are an exception who can be killed without the murderer being punished by law.
Now going to school sucks even more. How great. Besides this, I totally have no sense of belonging to DEAR AJC. I admit that there are kind souls around, but my negativity is simply overpowering. What to do. Only like April of the 1st year, I wonder how am I going to survive in this bloody school.

Comments

Popular Posts