A Mixture of Events and Feelings

Gosh, this blog is kind of dead. I know :X
Shall begin with CNY. Didn't go back to KL, again. Hence, not as fun as yesteryears, btu I wouldn't say it bad either. The joy of playing firecrackers has disappeared and only younger cousins enjoy them now. Anyway, it causes much pollution; I shall do my part to save the world. Haha. Cousin from Kl came to SG on Tuesday with her hubby, so we brought them to Sentosa. I feel that it is a boring place :X probably because I don't have a ticket to the Universal Studio, but seem like it wasn't open leh, despite the tickets sold out. Put 3 pics here.






Chocolate World




Moving on....life has been terrible this period. The people are terrible, hence making school terrible. Fine, shall not grumble anymore. Life's like that, btu it's hard to be happy nowadays. So, for this period of time, I like this phrase "抿着嘴说不出抱怨 躲着偷偷流眼泪" from 梁咏琪's <给自已的情歌>
But, I did got happy when I returned to BP on Thursday. A make-up for CNY perhaps :X Since Swee Yee going back to see his fellow band members so I tagged along then, but msot importantly, was his sentence "When the actual timetable come out then it will be hard to fork out time to go back."
Was happy to see Clement and WenXi especially, I don't know why. The feeling came suddenly, even I feel weird why I am happy to see WenXi, coz we normally don't have much interaction, except for occasional disturbance from him, in a good way, and him being the first classmate I see everyday, in sec 3.
Anyway, I'd better not go back to BP too often for no reasons. I scared I will lose the feeling of going back. Shall see dear ex-classmates sometime, someday, somewhat.

Replies:
Jia Hui: Hi~ pretty random uh, suddenly pop out one 'hi' from you, and no reference to anything :X
Jiamin: Heh, there, above, JC life is.... Hard to have fun ah, hope you're coping well though! :) Yes! TW's food rocksss, and so much more fun~ K la, coz it's bigger.
Alien: Wa...thanks leh...tag so often. But sorry uh, I reply very late coz update very little. Didn't know the boss is so generous! Never mind, given a chance again, I will still choose JC. Also mentioned about CNY above, hope you've read it? :)
Clement: Hey hey, long time didn't see your tag liao. Really? I didn't know leh...you been there? Anyway, thanks for enriching my knowledge. Haha.

Comments

Popular Posts