Terrible day today. I did not make my Sports Carnival meaningful at all. Anyway, unpleasant things start to come in again. At night, played maple and received the greatest shock I've ever had.
1 person started to defame me by splurting that I am a hacker. Yeah right, think he is culprit himself. Unknowingly, I went to check on my Priest. It was naked. Marvellous, it was hacked. My inventory was completely clean except for some useless items. Nice, I have never expected such a thing to happen on me. Even the hacker who hacked Yan Ping last time, was lenient, only took selective stuff. Anyway, how do hackers hack? Was I careless in any aspects? Brandon, if I cause your account to be hacked as well, then I am really sorry...(if you happen to see this) Currently it's still safe.
I think I sound kind of calm. But I am feeling quite blank now. So much time and effort was put into earning and building up the financial status. One unscrupulous and immoral act of an hacker cause my 1.5 years of hardwork to go down the drain instantly. Wow. Ok, I am feeling really blank now. My Priest~~ Haiz, it certainly dampens my spirit to continue playing.
Today is indeed to Friday the Thirteenth.

Comments

Popular Posts